Recycling vending machine
An Ecovend reverse vending machine or RVM is a recycling device with integrated technology that accepts used (empty) beverage containers in return for a monetary or non-monetary reward – these can be for example vouchers, discounts or even charitable donations.
Our machines provide an automated function that collects, sorts, compacts and stores bottles and cans. This provides a simple and effective solution to beverage container waste.
What we did
We used the latest cutting edge technologies for this project.
- Next JS: Next.js is a lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Graph QL: Its an awesome query language for assessing databases.
- Keystone JS: KeystoneJS is the easiest way to build database-driven websites, applications and APIs in Node.js.
- MongoDB database: MongoDB is a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Contentful: Contentful has an API-first approach designed to appeal to both developers and content creators.
- Apollo GraphQL: Apollo Client is the best way to use GraphQL to build client applications. It is designed from day one to make it easy to build UI that fetches data with GraphQL. To get the most out of Apollo Client, you should use it with one of its view layer integrations like React.
- VS code: Visual Studio Code is a source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
Going with Zeiq for our project could easily be the most prominent step we’ve taken this year towards a better Product.Kapil Bhatia
Manager, Luxury LImo Land