Our promotional buses give meaning to experiential marketing.
Commbus was formed in 1999 by its directors who, having worked together on several individual projects decided to combine their expertise together to provide a high quality professional service with individual solutions designed exactly to our clients specifications.
The Directors experience came from a wide variety of industry fields such as public address, lighting for stage and concerts, television, outdoor events, marketing and vehicle management. It provided a solid base to assist and support our client in every way to make every event an success. This unique collaboration of talent and experience has enabled Commbus to grow and provide solutions to clients by using the best resources to provide truly unique solutions. We are a dedicated close-knit team bring a wealth of experience between us all. No two days are every the same at Commbus and that is one of things we all love. You never know what each and every phone call is going to bring.
We are a dedicated close-knit team bring a wealth of experience between us all. Our team is big enough to manage large scale projects and small enough to care about the level of detail essential to the success of your project.
What we did
We used the latest cutting edge technologies for this project.
- Next JS: Next.js is a lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Graph QL: Its an awesome query language for assessing databases.
- Keystone JS: KeystoneJS is the easiest way to build database-driven websites, applications and APIs in Node.js.
- MongoDB database: MongoDB is a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Contentful: Contentful has an API-first approach designed to appeal to both developers and content creators.
- Apollo GraphQL: Apollo Client is the best way to use GraphQL to build client applications. It is designed from day one to make it easy to build UI that fetches data with GraphQL. To get the most out of Apollo Client, you should use it with one of its view layer integrations like React.
- VS code: Visual Studio Code is a source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
Going with Zeiq for our project could easily be the most prominent step we’ve taken this year towards a better Product.Kapil Bhatia
Manager, Luxury LImo Land