Cloud based video management system.
ClipBucket is a free and open source software which helps us to create a complete video sharing website like YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Veoh, Hulu in few minutes of setup. It was first created in 2007 by Arslan Hassan and his team of developers. ClipBucket was developed as a YouTube clone but has been upgraded with advanced features and enhancements. It uses FFMPEG for video conversion and thumbs generation which is the most widely used application so, users can stream it straight away using the Video JS and HTML 5 Players.
What we did
We used the latest cutting edge technologies for this project.
- Next JS: Next.js is a lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Graph QL: Its an awesome query language for assessing databases.
- Keystone JS: KeystoneJS is the easiest way to build database-driven websites, applications and APIs in Node.js.
- MongoDB database: MongoDB is a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Contentful: Contentful has an API-first approach designed to appeal to both developers and content creators.
- Apollo GraphQL: Apollo Client is the best way to use GraphQL to build client applications. It is designed from day one to make it easy to build UI that fetches data with GraphQL. To get the most out of Apollo Client, you should use it with one of its view layer integrations like React.
- VS code: Visual Studio Code is a source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
Going with Zeiq for our project could easily be the most prominent step we’ve taken this year towards a better Product.Kapil Bhatia
Manager, Luxury LImo Land